Austin Family Dentistry
Spring Dental Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is a family dentistry that puts a lot of weight behind prevention and patient education. If possible, we want to help our patients avoid ever having to deal with serious, painful, or expensive oral health concerns. We’d much rather help you learn great habits and maintain your oral health so you can keep that healthy smile and save yourself from future stress.Contact Us
Teeth Cleanings & Exams
It’s recommended that you visit the dentist once every six months for regular check-ups. During these appointments, we provide a thorough cleaning and make sure everything looks a-okay with your overall oral health.
- Remove plaque and build-up
- Inspect healthiness of gums
- Check for any developing oral issues
Both adults and children can benefit from a fluoride treatment, which has a much higher concentration of the naturally occurring mineral than fluoride toothpastes.
- Speed up tooth remineralization
- Prevent tooth decay
- Strengthen enamel
Dental sealants are thin, plastic coatings applied to the surface of teeth. They are a great way to help kids avoid cavities
- Fill in the grooves and pits of a tooth’s surface
- Keep cavities from developing
- Last several years
Athletic Mouthguards & Nightguards
If you play contact sports or you grind your teeth at night (which is a condition called bruxism), we strongly recommend you wear a custom mouthguard.
- Protect teeth from injury and wear
- Are custom-made
- Fit comfortably
Oral Cancer Screenings
Visiting the dentist is about more than just looking after your teeth and gums. We provide oral cancer screenings to check on your overall health.
- Include looking for swellings, lumps, or bumps
- Catch oral cancer in its early stages
- Make it easier to treat and cure the disease