Austin Oral Surgery
It might seem odd to talk about the “efficiency” or “functionality” of our teeth, but disease, injury, and time itself can take a toll on how well we chew, talk, and smile. With restorative dentistry, we can treat decayed and damaged teeth as well as provide options for replacing missing teeth.
As part of our selection of restorative dental services, Spring Dental Family and Cosmetic Dentistry offers prosthodontics, which is a field of dentistry concerned with replacing missing teeth, as well as endodontics, commonly known as root canal therapy. We want to assure you that you will be in good hands with our gentle, expert staff with whichever treatment you need.Contact Us
Composite Tooth Fillings
With modern dentistry, noticeable silver fillings are no longer your only option. Spring Dental Family and Cosmetic Dentistry offers composite, tooth-colored fillings for a more natural-looking choice.
- Replace decayed material
- Restore tooth’s function and shape
- Match natural tooth color
Dental crowns are used to correct a variety of issues, including weak, poorly shaped, discolored, or broken teeth. You can also take care of a dental crown just like a regular tooth!
- Strengthen damaged tooth
- Improve tooth’s appearance
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
Tooth Replacement Options
You don’t have to suffer with missing teeth or gaps in your smile. We offer a variety of tooth replacement options to meet your needs.
- Are used to replace full arches of teeth
- Help you eat and chew better
- Prevent face from sagging and looking older
- Fill space of one or more missing teeth
- Are supported by dental crowns or implants on either side
- Offer a natural-looking smile
- Permanently replace missing teeth
- Look and feel just like a natural tooth
- Maintain healthy bone structure in the jaw
Suffering with a painful tooth or intense toothache? Spring Dental Family and Cosmetic Dentistry provides oral surgery to give you relief.
Endodontics/Root Canal Therapy
- Eliminates pain from severe toothache
- Performed in a gentle, safe procedure
- Saves natural tooth
- Are performed as last resort
- Get rid of infection
- Relieve pain